[Scons-users] How to set disable duplicate=0 for all SCons build variants without repeating the option multiple times?

Hua Yanghao huayanghao at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 08:18:43 EST 2018

On Fri, Dec 7, 2018 at 1:21 PM Ciro Santilli <ciro.santilli at gmail.com> wrote:

> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/53656787/how-to-set-disable-duplicate-0-for-all-scons-build-variants-without-repeating-th
>
> I am dealing with a project that has many variant dirs created with
> `SConscript(variant_dir=)`.

I am not sure what is the recommended way from scons, but I only have
3 lines of code to centrally processing all SConscript files.
Hence for me when I changed back from duplicate=1 to duplicate=0 (due
to the incremental build issue breaking up sometimes with duplicates)
is just changing a single char.