[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] SCons for distributed builds?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Apr 5 13:34:26 EDT 2018

Chris,

While it does sound like an interesting application, it may be there
already exist better tools for this.
Are you using  Grid Engine or LSF?
Or Celery.
Those would be the first tools I'd reach for if I'm understanding what
you're asking for properly.

In general we discuss use models etc in the users mailing list and shift to
the dev mailing list for details of developing SCons.
Since your email straddles both, perhaps it makes sense to include both
lists, so I'm cc'ing users mailing list.

-Bill
SCons Project Co-Manager