[Scons-users] libraries which need associated flags

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Sep 12 10:52:07 EDT 2017

If you don't list mpmcommon in LIBS and just add it to the LINKFLAGS, SCons
will not be aware of the dependency unless you explicitly add it using
Depends().

You could probably use '$BUILD_DIR/libmpmcommon.a' instead of env.get(...

For now there is no supported way to do what you've accomplished with
LINKFLAGS.
That said, this problem has been raised many times and you can likely find
the discussion in the users mailing list archives.

Certainly this is some functionality which needs to be added. (As always
pull requests are welcome, but for now hold off until the switch to github)

Hope that helps!
-Bill