[Scons-users] qt4 tool and scons 3.0

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Tue Oct 3 14:36:11 EDT 2017

Would this bit at the end which is commented out affect your build?

-#Last edited : Bilal Itani - Fix to variant dir issue with qrc generated
in source tree rather than being generated in build tree
-#according to
https://bitbucket.org/dirkbaechle/scons_qt4/issues/10/qt4-generates-qrc_cc-files-in-the-wrong
 def __qrc_path(head, prefix, tail, suffix):
-    if head:
-        if tail:
-            return os.path.join(head, "%s%s%s" % (prefix, tail, suffix))
-        else:
-            return "%s%s%s" % (prefix, head, suffix)
-    else:
-        return "%s%s%s" % (prefix, tail, suffix)
+   if head:
+       if tail:
+           return "%s%s%s" % (prefix, tail, suffix)#os.path.join(head,

>>> sconstest-copied-env.py : https://pastebin.com/LFCG6QTj