[Scons-users] Possible bug with cache and Value()

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Nov 27 11:15:39 EST 2017

Yes.
Currently the bug tracker is at scons.tigris.org
please include your testcase and mention that it works with python 2.7, but
not 3.5+
Also, paste a link to this thread.

I started looking at it the other day, but a proper fix (get_content is
bytes), breaks many tests so I need to investigate those failures.

Of course a pull request with a fix which addresses the failing tests is
always welcome! :)
Thanks,
Bill