[Scons-users] Possible bug with cache and Value()

Rob Spanton rob at robspanton.com
Mon Nov 27 10:50:44 EST 2017

Hi Bill,

Bill Deegan wrote:
> You must be running scons 3.0.1 with python 3.5+?

Yes, I am.  Fedora 27 is currently shipping SCons 3.0.0, and running it using
python 3.6.3.  (I upgraded to 3.0.1 to check that the issue I was experiencing
was still there before reporting.)

> Can you try running with python 2.7.x? (It should work)

Yes, the failing code I presented doesn't throw an exception if run under Python
2.7.14.

What's the next step?  Should I register a bug in a bug tracker somewhere?

Thanks,

Rob