[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] .scons/

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sun May 21 19:14:40 EDT 2017

There's not going to be a 2.6

3.0 is next, likely a beta in a week or so.

And we're unlikely to change from site_scons.
We have a documented deprecation cycle, but most importantly, this is the
first request from any user for such a change.

Also, this discussion would be better brought to the users mailing list
since it's not about developing the tool, but more about using and usage of
the tool  so I'm cc'ing that list.
Please move future responses there.

-Bill