[Scons-users] [Scons-dev] Is anyone using Subversion/RCS/SCCS/BitKeeper/Perforce/CVS SCons tools?

Jason Kenny dragon512 at live.com
Tue Mar 21 11:13:15 EDT 2017

I replaced it with something different in Parts as the issues with the “per-file” logic breaks on different systems like git and honestly slows the build down the way it is in SCons.

I found it better to have this be a “startup” action which gets all the files, rather than get a file as needed, which requires lots of updates on a remote system.

+1 for removing this

Jason