[Scons-users] Can we create folder in visual studio solution?

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 21:53:29 EST 2017

I'm not really an MSVS user, but the builder can be found in the scons
source "src/engine/SCons/Tool/msvs.py". The builder relies heavily on MSVS
variables which you can set in the scons environment. Not sure if those
would be helpful.

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/src/8d7fac5a5e9c9a1de4b81769c7c8c0032c82a9aa/src/engine/SCons/Tool/msvs.py?at=rel_2.5.1&fileviewer=file-view-default

V/R,
William