[Scons-users] How to build .NET version 2.0

Rob Boehne robb at datalogics.com
Fri Feb 24 12:47:56 EST 2017

All,

I’m updating to the latest scons-2.5.1 from a hacked v0.97, and my current problem with it is that it’s building .NET 4.0 when I want .NET 2.0.
The old version in my SConstruct had code that would run vcvarsall.bat for the target configuration, capture the environment and then manually set it in the builder environment.  It seems like a great deal of work (and more importantly, code) to get this accomplished.  Is there a simpler way to specify this rather than manually computing and setting the build environment’s [‘ENV’][‘PATH’] ?
I’m using the scons C# builders linked to in the wiki.

TIA,

Robert Boehne