[Scons-users] Repeated builds even with duplicate=0

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Feb 23 12:48:51 EST 2017

So the order of the list of sources changed and that's causing a rebuid?

And/or is the file being copied there even though duplicate=0?
Was it there and then you changed the build to have duplicate=0?

Did you try:
rm -rf build
scons
scons --debug=explain --tree=prune (incremental build with not changes?)

-Bill