[Scons-users] more Java scons3 issues...

Daniel Moody dmoody256 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 14:15:03 EST 2017

Hey mats,

I think you might be right, actually the last part was to catch the nodes
that passed through python isfile or isdir checks previously, so now it may
not be needed.

There are cases where it gets passed the two trys added in the PR which I
can tell from the swig tests which hit the ".i" extension check, but I am
going to investigate the ordering of checks in that PR because it doesn't
seem like it should be able to get passed the two tries.

Best regards