[Scons-users] Secondary dependencies with -rpath-link

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Mon Aug 14 20:19:01 EDT 2017

The best way to do the linkage really depends on what you are linking for:
1) distribution (think commerica product)
2) use on the build machine only
3) open source (have no idea what the build/run machine is configured like)

Can you explain your use model a bit so we can give you advice which is
appropriate?