[Scons-users] Secondary dependencies with -rpath-link

Ambalu, Robert Robert.Ambalu at Point72.com
Mon Aug 14 17:35:52 EDT 2017

I was reading through this: http://www.kaizou.org/2015/01/linux-libraries/ to get an understanding of the "proper" way to handle secondary shared library dependencies in my build.  Looks like I should be using -rpath-link, but I don't see any native way to pass this option through to scons ( Ido see $RPATH but not RPATHLINK or something equivalent ).

Is the proper way to pass this in then by using $LINKFLAGS?  If so, whats the proper way to expand my library install path ( ie my libs are installed in #/lib )

Thanks!
- Rob

DISCLAIMER: This e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential or legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or other use of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete this message and any attachments.