[Scons-users] Unreliable build problem

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 19 13:25:26 EDT 2017

Steve,

There is a sconsign command line tool for doing that.
Can you try the latest 2.5.1 and see if the problem still exists?
2.3.6 is fairly old.

Also, what command line, platform?
If you can provide a small test case to reproduce that would be helpful.
It's possible this is a known bug.

-Bill

On Wed, Apr 19, 2017 at 7:55 AM, Hill, Steve (FP COM) <Steve.Hill at cobham.com