[Scons-users] Unreliable build problem

Hill, Steve (FP COM) Steve.Hill at cobham.com
Wed Apr 19 10:55:17 EDT 2017

We have started seeing occasional cases where a source file is reverted to a previous version and the object file is not rebuilt (so, typically, the link fails). We've tried changing the decider to various different ones but they all exhibit the same behaviour. Outputting the dependency tree shows that SCons thinks that the file is up-to-date. We are using SCons 2.3.6 with Python 2.712.

Is there any way to dig into SConsign to understand the problem better?

Thanks,

Steve.