[Scons-users] Python 3 support

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Thu Apr 13 13:31:16 EDT 2017

We're down to 17 tests failing on linux/py3
Though there's still many failing on win32(or 64)/py3.

Please coordinate what tests you're working on the dev list and/or IRC
channel (#scons on freenode.net)

If you feel brave pull from our mercurial repo and try your build.
Please let us know if you have failures.
If you're using Value() nodes in your build, there's currently a bug
causing rebuilds when they shouldn't.
It's related to changes in the mechanism for generating signatures for
python code in SCons between py2 and py3.
Another developer is working on that now..