[Scons-users] Why my variant dir not applied to my SConscript

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Sat Oct 29 17:22:55 EDT 2016

I would expect that os.getcwd() would always return the top level
sconstruct directory.

Plus you need to keep in mind that the sconstruct is run before any
commands are executed.

Have you taken the time to read the users guide and the manpage?
-Bill

On Sat, Oct 29, 2016 at 6:37 PM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com