[Scons-users] Why my variant dir not applied to my SConscript

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Sat Oct 29 12:37:01 EDT 2016

Hello,

I have a weird behavior where for some /SConscript/, it looks like that the/
variant dir/ is not applied.  See my  traces <http://pastebin.com/tzA6Zp19>
here.  As you can see for /winSpawner/, /os.getcwd()/ does not print
/variant dir/, but the /src dir/ instead.  Strangely enough, /Install /at
the end takes the file from /variant dir./.

My SConstruct <http://pastebin.com/XSUF8wg4>
winSpawner SConscript <http://pastebin.com/2KbzhJhC>
All functions <http://pastebin.com/1n5443YC>   called by SConscript

So, my question : Should I worry if /os.getcwd/ returns /src dir/ instead of
/variant dir/?  Maybe there is something I did not understand from the doc.
I would be grateful if someone send my a link that explains what I have!

Thank you!