[Scons-users] replacing ant with java

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Mon Oct 24 09:40:51 EDT 2016

Thx for you answer William.  Bill, I will be glad to hear you on this one
too.  It will help up to take the right decision, where to put our efforts
=)

Following Bill's comment, I refactored my SConscript,  see here
<http://pastebin.com/yLycCK3K>  .  I have 2 questions :

1 - As source files, I added all files that are involve in the ant
compilation.  Does that make sense?  Soon as a dev touch one of this file,
scons detect that he needs to relaunch ant.

2 - I putted as target RulesEngine.jar but nobody used that target anywhere.
In this case, is it better to let target empty, then I`ll have a simpler
tree?