[Scons-users] replacing ant with java

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Oct 19 15:21:49 EDT 2016

One issue is that you are setting your target to a directory.
Ideally you'd list all the files output by your ant build
    tgts = common_env.Command(target = [currentDir + '/bin', currentDir +
'/Rules.pkg'], source = 'build.xml', action = 'ant -q -f $SOURCE')

instead target would be xyz.jar, or similar.

-Bill