[Scons-users] Can't get Copy to work?

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue May 10 13:53:39 EDT 2016

Hi Ale,

On 10.05.2016 11:25, Ale Strooisma wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> this is probably just a very silly mistake, or perhaps some variantdir oddity, but I when I try to build my latex document with the
> following SConstruct file, no copy appears in the root directory. Can anyone point out what I am doing wrong?

this depends on where exactly the SConstruct that you presented is located, relative to your root folder.
Please consider using the "variant_dir=" option with a separate SConscript, as described in the UserGuide under the chapter 15
"Separating Source and Build Directories". It usually makes these kinds of problems disappear automagically...