[Scons-users] cache directory structure

Tom Tanner (BLOOMBERG/ LONDON) ttanner2 at bloomberg.net
Wed Jan 27 09:31:51 EST 2016

well, the migration path *could* be to check both but that'd be a performance killer. Or a rename script could be provided. Or if your cache was updated in a controlled way (which ours is) you probably wouldn't worry as people using the old version of the scripts would be using the old places for the cached files, and people using the new version of the scripts would find a pre-populated cache. Or possibly this could be selected on a command line switch