[Scons-users] cache directory structure

Brian Cody brian.j.cody at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 09:11:56 EST 2016

Hey folks, as an SCons cache user here's our two cents:

More directories at the top (or a second level) won't do us any harm. We're
using an NTFS share today and I'm not aware of its limitations. If an SCons
upgrade changes the structure and we lose the cache, that's okay. The
upgrades are infrequent enough and our cache is disposable.

Thanks