[Scons-users] Asciidoc sample chapter

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Mon Jan 11 08:28:38 EST 2016

On Pon, 2016-01-11 at 10:24 +0000, Russel Winder wrote:

> I have to pull in a whole mass of dependencies to get a DocBook/XML
> toolchain working, so I think a few extra dependencies to work with
> ASCIIDoc or ASCIIDoctor is hardly a big deal.

I never did much with DocBook toolchain finding it extremely
ugly/complex, but found the following post:

https://blogs.gnome.org/pmkovar/2015/10/27/converting-docbook-into-ascii
doc/

explaining the procedure using docbookrx
(https://github.com/opendevise/docbookrx) tool to do the work.

If someone is more knowledgeable with DocBook it might be interesting to
see how it goes...

Sincerely,
Gour

--
One who restrains the senses of action but whose mind dwells on
sense objects certainly deludes himself and is called a pretender.