[Scons-users] Sphinx builder

Saša Janiška gour at atmarama.com
Thu Jan 7 05:57:50 EST 2016

Hello,

as part of the project I plan to use rst/Sphinx for build documentation
and I've found the
following: https://bitbucket.org/zondo/sphinx-scons/overview where is it
said: "This package is in the process of being reimplemented from
scratch as SCons_Sphinx_.  This will be a standard SCons "tool"---i.e.,
one that you can use as part of a larger project.", but I can't see it
listed as standard tool.

Any update on it?

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Before giving up this present body, if one is able to tolerate
the urges of the material senses and check the force of desire and