[Scons-users] HOWTO model a test suite using SCons

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 1 15:12:18 EST 2016

Stefan,

I have always used something simple like
https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/UnitTests

I just compile my test suite and create a target for running the suite.
Obviously passing parameters to the suite via commandline is hard, but
depending on the scale of the tests, that is usually irrelevant. You can of
course make a whole pipeline using SCons targets which may include piping
the test outputs to a file and using that file as a target to a document
generator, etc.

V/R,
William