[Scons-users] Question about scons

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Feb 9 17:25:05 EST 2016

Hi William,

On 09.02.2016 22:19, William Blevins wrote:
> [...]
>
>     If you'd like to start such a repo, just go right ahead I'd say. Such a contribution would be more than welcome! If this
>     direction proves to be fruitful, we should think about ways how to integrate these "custom contributions" into the SCons
>     distribution.
>

> Should we point to the new contrib repo? https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons-contrib

yes, this is an excellent idea.

@Guillaume: Please feel free to clone the repository mentioned above and create pull requests against it. For better understanding
the history and intention of this repository I recommend reading the threads

   https://pairlist4.pair.net/pipermail/scons-users/2015-June/003822.html

and

   https://pairlist2.pair.net/pipermail/scons-dev/2015-July/002621.html

. Especially the latter contains (last post of thread) my preferred structure for how to lay out the single folders within the
"contrib" repo. I would really like to see this idea happening... :)