[Scons-users] CudaTool

David Wade DAWAD at statoil.com
Tue Jun 16 08:31:08 EDT 2015

Hi,

I have been using this nifty bit of python for some time: https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/CudaTool
Just ran into an issue of finding scons was trying to run "ar rc foo.o foo.linkinfo bar.o bar.linkinfo" when I tried this:

env1 = env.Clone()
env2 = env.Clone()

env1.Append(<foo-options>)
foo = env1.StaticObject("foo.cu")
env1.Append(<bar-options>)
bar = env2.StaticObject("bar.cu")

env.StaticLibrary(libname, [foo, bar])

My workaround has been to comment out references to the "Emitter" functions in cuda.py ... but is this the best thing to do?

Many thanks!

David Wade
Senior Analyst, Seismic Imaging Development
ITV SUB RH / HPC Development Team, Statoil ASA

Phone: +47 97572157
Email: dawad at statoil.com<mailto:dawad at statoil.com>
Visitor address: Vassbotnen 23, Forus, Norway

Incorporation number: NO 923 609 016 MVA
www.statoil.com<http://www.statoil.com/>

this message.
Thank you