[Scons-users] My tree is different when calling --tree from sub-folder and from root

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 22:14:55 EST 2016

Pierre,

Your build should always have a default target. It will be your current
directory "." or your root project directory "/". By using a directory
target, this implies also all targets built inside "this" directory
(whichever that might be) and all targets that are built recursively under
"this" directory tree. You might not have targets, but that is purely
contextual.

The default target information was very explicitly stated in the links I
provided.

V/R,
William

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 8:03 PM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com