[Scons-users] My tree is different when calling --tree from sub-folder and from root

Pierre-Luc Boily pierreluc.boily at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 20:03:38 EST 2016

Sorry for the confusion.

>From what I understood, my problem was that my targets were not located
neither in variant dir nor in current dir.  That is why I decided to create
a dummy target in current dir.

By doing this, scons -u correctly kicks in when I have an out of date
source.  I tried scons -U, but I got the message that I have no default
target.  Actually, it is true, my whole program doesnt have any target nor
default target (which might be bad?)

thx