[Scons-users] My tree is different when calling --tree from sub-folder and from root

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 17 15:02:52 EST 2016

Pierre,

SCons runs on targets. The default target is "." or the current directory.
If you change directories or targets, then the output or actions will not
be the same. Running in a sub-folder will generally produce less targets.

You should probably read the User's Guide through. I know it's long, but a
lot of these questions should be answered. Some of them may even be in the
FAQ page.

V/R,
William

On Sat, Dec 17, 2016 at 1:42 PM, Pierre-Luc Boily <pierreluc.boily at gmail.com