[Scons-users] Problem with Repository build

Martin Ritter martin.ritter at lmu.de
Fri Aug 5 05:28:36 EDT 2016

Hi Dirk,

On 04/08/16 19:05, Dirk Bächle wrote:
> can you please post the output of
>
>   scons --tree=all full_path_to_target/MilleData.os

Ah yes, I can do that. But if I specify the MilleData.os target directly
it works without error :/ I attached the output of

scons --tree=all <path>/MilleData.os

as tree-direct.log and in addition the output of

scons --tree=all alignment

which only compiles all targets in the package MilleData.os belongs to
as tree-package.log

> and also attach the log file "trace.log" for the command
>
>   scons --taskmastertrace=trace.log full_path_to_target/MilleData.os
>
> to your mail? Thanks a lot in advance.

Same here, once I specify this target directly it works. Again I
attached a trace-direct.log which shows the working trace if only
MilleData.os is built and trace-package.log which fails when I try to
build the full package.

One more thing I noticed: If it fails it will fail regardless of whether
MilleData.os exists and is up to date.

Cheers,

Martin