[Scons-users] Make all Program and SharedLibrary targets implicitly Precious?

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Fri Apr 29 12:10:45 EDT 2016

Andrew,

Likely you want to stick this logic in the emitter for building libraries
and programs.
SCons/Tool/link.py  shlib_emitter() is the current logic.
The environment tracks this in:
env['SHLIBEMITTER'] which is a list.
So if you append to SHLIBEMITTER and mark the relevant nodes Precious()
env['PROGEMITTER'] is the emitter for programs. Looks like it's only
defined for mslink and qt, so you can defined one on non qt/mslink freely
and do the same.

Hope that helps
-Bill