[Scons-users] Make all Program and SharedLibrary targets implicitly Precious?

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 29 11:52:16 EDT 2016

Andrew,

I expect that you could make a Pseudo-Builder that wraps Program and
Library calls, and replace the top-level calls with your wrappers.

I think you can replace them like env['BUILDERS']['xxxxxx'] = Wrapper or
env.AddMethod but I haven't tested this explicitly.

https://bitbucket.org/scons/scons/wiki/ToolsForFools

V/R,
William

On Fri, Apr 29, 2016 at 4:21 PM, Andrew C. Morrow <andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com