[Scons-users] cache not working as expected for a recompile in another directory

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 16 17:32:28 EST 2015

To build on Tom's comment, *if* I remember correctly, a target signature
consists of the entire commandline context; thus, A/A.c and B/Ac are
different nodes even if the files are equivalent.

If the compile command is the same and the input file is the same, you
should really be asking yourself why you have two copies of this file.
Consider making a library or at least a place for shared object files.

V/R,
William