[Scons-users] repositories, link error on c++ (g++) objects

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 01:04:00 EDT 2015

Dan,

I have never used the repository functionality of SCons, but I can try to
work through it with you.

I briefly looked at the attachment contents of issue #2999, and I'm not
sure that I understand your use case.  I cannot validate what options are
given to repository in context to the example since "VPATH" is not defined.

V/R,
William