[Scons-users] Scons and ant

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 3 00:02:30 EST 2015

Here's a pastebin of my scons build file: http://pastebin.com/36H6PeAi

towards the bottom there's an ANT_TARGET=
"/Users/dev/pic/src/platform/android/java/bin/PIC-release-unsigned.apk"

That gets built.

Now I would like to move that to a directory that's not located inside the
SConstruct folder structure.

to /Users/dev/.pic/

No matter what, I cannot seem to actually move the file
"/Users/dev/pic/src/platform/android/java/bin/PIC-release-unsigned.apk"
to my desired location
/Users/dev/.pic/

Anything that I can do to do this last step?