[Scons-users] Scons and ant

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 21:57:05 EST 2015

Owen,

Can you give a concrete example?

I don't know the context for "It tacks on the install location at the end
of my current directory".

Please define Install command source X and target Y, plus said directory Z,
or better yet, paste your SConscript?

If I do, Install('/usr/bin', hello) then the target "hello" will be
installed in "/usr/bin".

V/R,
William