[Scons-users] SCons popularity

William Blevins wblevins001 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 13 12:20:45 EDT 2015

All,

I think we should try to address the webpages that Pawel has linked.  The
Gentoo page is especially troublesome because many of the arguments made
simply aren't true. Maybe they were valid with old versions, but it is more
likely that the blog writer didn't understand SCons and just got frustrated.

V/R,
William