[Scons-users] 'MSVS' Environment variable contents

Andrew C. Morrow andrew.c.morrow at gmail.com
Tue Feb 17 21:14:17 EST 2015

Thanks Dirk -

I will give it a look. I had avoided reaching into the internal Tool
methods as I assumed that those were not really part of the public SCons
API and could change across SCons releases.

I think we may have just ultimately hard-coded the SDK path, since in this
particular case we definitely know the install path of the SDK on the CI
system, and don't need this information in builds made elsewhere. Not
exactly elegant, but it seems like a reasonable compromise.

It might be nice to have this information exposed in a documented and
stable way though.

Thanks,
Andrew