[Scons-users] Bug causing corruption of .sconsign.dblite

Dirk Bächle tshortik at gmx.de
Tue Aug 25 16:43:22 EDT 2015

Andrew,

On 25.08.2015 21:54, Andrew C. Morrow wrote:
> Dirk, Bill, William -
>
> [...]
>
> Finally, I'd actually be personally happy to help the SCons project
> more with development, but my work commitments don't realistically
> allow it. As you note, MongoDB is heavily dependent on SCons, and we
> have a number of changes that we would like to see. As I'm sure is
> unsurprising though, we have our development priorities too. We
> actually have had some internal discussion recently about whether
> MongoDB might sponsor some SCons development work on features or fixes
> that are important to us. Would there be any interest from the core
> developers?

I hope that I'm speaking for the other core devs too when I say: "I'm very interested!". Not necessarily in the direction of an
actual funding, but let's talk about what exactly it is that you need...and then find a way to get there. We certainly won't leave
you out in the cold, so if you'd open a new thread on the devs ML, presenting the results of your internal discussions, we could
take it from there, I guess?

Regards,