[Scons-users] placing object files to one common directory

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 29 10:02:44 EDT 2015

Dirk,

Got that, but was wondering if when he said "Placing .o files into the
source directory is an ugly thing." if just ensuring that the object files
weren't in the source dirs would be sufficient, if not exactly what he was
currently trying to do.

+1 on using variant_dir in SConscript() instead of VariantDir().. I never
use VariantDir()..

-Bill