[Scons-users] Ignorin­g (some) errors

vasslitvinov at pisem.net vasslitvinov at pisem.net
Tue Apr 14 07:15:21 EDT 2015

Hi all,

Cannot one just manipulate BUILD_TARGETS if one sees "allproducts" in there? I mean, just replace "allproducts" in BUILD_TARGETS with a real, expanded list of products, and then use "--keep-going".

Thanks,
Vasily

Втр 14 Апр 2015 07:11:24 +0300, William Blevins  написал:
You can still do it as part of SCons and make the building in two phases using targets and/or aliases.

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 3:09 PM, Marc Branchaud  wrote:
On 15-04-10 08:34 PM, William Blevins wrote:

> Marc,

> My recommendation is to run SCons twice with different "targets" and

> options.  Their will be some overhead, but I don't see another (easy) way to

> do what you are asking.

> Pass 1) Run scons (on build targets) like normal so that it fails like normal

> if anything fails to build.

> Pass 2) Run scons (on assembling targets) with -k option.

I was hoping to avoid that -- it means defining part of the build outside of

our SCons scripts -- but so far it seems like the most viable solution.

                M.

Scons-users at scons.org