[Scons-users] Adding Libs and Include to a build

Owen Alanzo Hogarth gurenchan at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:28:23 EDT 2015

I have a c++ project that I would like to add build on.

It's in a folder structure like this

root-sdk/
--platform1/
----include/
--------folder/
------------[list of header files]
----lib/
--------c++/
----------arm/
------------lib.a
----------arm-v7/
------------lib.a

now I setup my env like this

libPaths = ["root-sdk/platform1/lib"]
includePaths = ["root-sdk/platform1/include/folder"]

env.Append(LIBPATH = libPaths, CPPPATH = includePaths)
env.add_source_files(env.modules_sources,"*.cpp")

I do not get a link error but if I try to do #include "folder/header.h"

I get file not found linking error BUT if I do #include header.h This links
correctly but then that header.h file will link to another file at a
location like #include "folder/header2.h"

If I could just get scons to find the files at #include "folder/____.h"
things would work out just fine.
Is it possible to do that?

Best,