[Scons-users] Need help with SCons build on Linux

Bill Deegan bill at baddogconsulting.com
Wed Apr 1 17:34:25 EDT 2015

Additionally, is the SCons based build system you're using of your own
creation?

Or is it how you build a package you downloaded from some project?
If that latter, you may get your problems solved faster by addressing the
issues to the project you downloaded the sources from. (Rather than us
having to figure out how they've implemented their build system in SCons)

-Bill