[Scons-users] Support of the isystem option for gcc

Paul Grégoire pg.ensiie at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 04:52:02 EDT 2014

Thank you for your answer, I looked at the Pull Request and I think
this does not address the same goal, as mentioned by Dirk.
My goal is to add support of isystem in the Sconscript, and manage
system include directories like standard include directories : add
them after the standard include dirs and add them in the C parser to
check dependencies.

However the patch that treats isystem in ParseFlags could be modified
to add system include dirs in CPPSYSTEMPATH instead of CCFLAGS, to
keep the dependency checking.

Regards,

Paul