[Scons-users] Fwd: Cleaning only certain built objects

Jean Duthon duthon.jean at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 10:16:18 EST 2014

Sorry for not being clear at first.

I was afraid of that answer but thought it was that way...

The bad thing is that I could not run a full scons --Test which build the
lib if it does not exist.

In fact we are also building samples which are lib-dependent.

Thank you very much Dirk for your quick and complete answers.

Best regards,
Jean.