[Scons-users] Fwd: Cleaning only certain built objects

Jean Duthon duthon.jean at gmail.com
Fri Nov 14 09:02:02 EST 2014

Hello,

I am facing a problem today.

My SConstruct is building a library by default, and doing some other things
with the right options (like building & running tests, or packaging our lib
for further usages).

I would like to use those same options to clean only the relevant objects
(for example, running scons -c --Tests I hope to clean only the test
objects, but not all the lib ones).

I thought of a solution using the NoClean function, but to use it I must
have a list of all built objects, is there such a variable available with
SCons?

By the way if you come with better ideas I am willing to hear them and
discuss about them.

Thanks for your attention,
Best regards,
Jean.