[Scons-users] SConsolidator

Russel Winder russel at winder.org.uk
Mon Nov 10 13:15:08 EST 2014

On Thu, 2014-11-06 at 10:01 +1030, Tom Cook wrote:
> Sorry if this is the wrong forum.  Does anyone have any pointers
> setting up Eclipse to hack on SConsolidator?  I've tried posting on
> the SConsolidator forums but got no response for several weeks.

I see that Michael has posted on the forum in response to your posting
here, so it clearly was a good place to post :-)

Although SConsolidator isn't really a topic for this mailing list per
se, it was entirely sensible and reasonable to post here given that the
likelihood was that someone would know someone who could do something.

Hopefully the move from dedicated Sconsolidator forum to GitHub project
meets with your approval, I think it is entirely the right thing to do.
Personally I try and avoid Eclipse, but when I have to use it for C++
work, SConsolidator is mandatory. If you are able to contribute to
SConsolidator development, I am fairly sure everyone will be grateful.

Do keep us in touch with progress.

--
Russel.
41 Buckmaster Road    m: +44 7770 465 077   xmpp: russel at winder.org.uk